Optimize Your Business Today!
Schedule a Consultation
Get Access to Grants!
Available Business Grants and Loans
Join the next Training
Register for Weekly Discussions ranging from:
*Foundational Elements of a Grant – March 17
– *Budgeting – March 24
– Workplan – March 31
– Research Tips – April 7
– Time Management – April 14
– Grants to support For Profit Companies – April 21
Special Guest: Jeremy O’Krafka – April 28
Being a good steward of public money. Understanding WHY funding programs exist, the rationale for their criteria and how you can help fulfill their mission.
What is a Social Enterprise?
According to most website definitions a social enterprise falls into one of these three categories.
- Employment-based: to meet an employment need in the community that is not being met through traditional business models.
- Mission-based: to advance or achieve a specific environmental, social, and/or cultural mission
- Profit-based: to contribute to the financial sustainability of a community organization.
What I tell people….
What I Can Do For You
Guide entrepreneurs in running a business, by helping them clarify their vision.
Looking for a partner to help you research and raise funds? Contact me.
Building and maintaining relationships with various stakeholders
Free business advice and tools for entrepreneurs and community members.